Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hannah Davis

Magic

Earth

My work at the moment (and especially the photos chosen) talks a lot about traveling
and growing up in a long term relationship. Bon Iver is all I ever listen to when I'm traveling
and his lyrics are both magical and dark - finding emotions that reflect my relationship
more than anything I've ever heard.

Earth

Earth

Flume by Bon Iver

"I am my mother's only one, it's enough
I wear my garment so it shows, now you know

Only love is all maroon, gluey feathers on a flume
Sky is womb and she's the moon

I am my mother on the wall, with us all
I move in water, shore to shore; nothing's more

Only love is all maroon, lapping lakes like leary loons
Leaving rope burns, reddish ruse

Only love is all maroon, gluey feathers on a flume
Sky is womb and she's the moon "

Earth

Earth